I pinned this spicy corn recipe awhile back and was super excited to give it a try this weekend for an appetizer at our ugly sweater party. Annndd as far as I am concerned…..any recipe that just calls for you to open cans and stir is a winner in my book. The dip was a big hit! It's kind of one those dishes where once you start you can't stop, or perhaps that's just my issue.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (11 ounce) cans of corn drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles drained
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
After draining both your corn & green chiles, mix in a medium size bowl with your sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, jalapeno chile peppers, and cheese. Chill in refrigerator for one hour then serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Adapted from allrecipes.com