1. Had a bit of an identity crisis this week. I mean who doesn't, right?
Really I was just preparing for our Halloween p-a-r-t-a-y this weekend.
Really, I swear.
2. We moved on to our second living room makeover; or as my husband refers to it as the "great room". This is also the same man who when he had a pair of his favorite shoes wear out ask me if we could find a cobbler to help fix them. Really? A cobbler? What is this the 1500's?
3. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday.
The hubby surprised me by making me a pumpkin cheesecake.
Even sweeter? He knows I'm watching what I eat so it was a
Weight Watchers recipe and seriously you would never know!
4. 60 days till Christmas. Not that anyone is counting or anything.
BTW that inflatable snowman is actually a normal 6 feet in size.
I'm just that short.
5. Laid my peepers on the Neiman Marcus + Target collarboration sneek peek this week.
I. NEED. THIS. DRESS.
What were the highlights of your week? Doing anything fun for the Halloween weekend?
High Five, it's friday!