Via One Kings Lane
1. Dear Hubby, if you buy this duffel bag for me I promise not to threaten your life during the delivery of our offspring.
2. I spied these little girl's bathing suits at Target back before we
knew what we were having and holy cuteness I was in love! If the tech would have told us we were having a girl I may have jumped off the table......ultrasound gel and all and ran straight to Tarjay.
Luckily, I was able to gift it upon my friend's little girl for her 1st birthday last weekend.
3. Happy Pi Day! Never a fan of math but pie........
now that's a different story. Nom, nom
Recipe via Crazy for Crust.
4. A little gator is on his way & I got to design his mama's shower invites.
The family of the mommy-to-be is going to frame the invitation in a shadow box for the lil' guy's nursery so we decided to go with a design that
would match his bedding from the Pottery Barn Kid's collection. Fun times!
5. We're off to buy carpet this weekend to replace the dungy piece of strands that lay upon our upper level now (which includes the nursery). Awww....the things that excite you as an adult.
Dear Old Me, please don't laugh.
High Five it's Friday!
Have a delightful weekend!