1. I'm head over heels in love with this dress I found for my June baby shower. For the first time in "Jennifer" history I only looked for like five seconds for a dress AND the most amazing part is I ordered it online having no idea how it would fit this wacky growing belly and it's perfect!
PS. Not sure how being a giant preggo, wearing black, at an outdoor June shower will go but you know fasion is pain......or yeah something like that.
2. Speaking of fashion, there's a new Delightfully Noted sponsor on the block, jewelry shop owner Made by Lin Lin. I keep eying these pretty beaded hoops and seriously you can't beat her prices!
3. Today I was hanging out over at Tisha & Bonnie's side of the hood sharing a free summer bucket list printable. Your kiddos will love it! Make sure to swing by Uncommon Designs to ch-ch-check it out.
4. Incase your totally uncool and don't follow me on Facebook I announced some important dates for the closing of my store. Eek! Can't believe we only have 8 weeks and 6 days to go!
5. I have the winners from the blogiversary bash giveaway!
Drum roll please.....................................
Congrats to the following gals!
Leanna French (Starlight Woods Giveaway)
Johanna K (The Joyful Cup Giveaway)
Jessica Marie Taylor (The Livy Love Designs Giveaway)
Vivian Sun (5m Creations Giveaway)
*Ladies I will be emailing you soon to gather info so you can collect your prizes!*
Thanks to everyone who participated and a HUGE slobbery grandma kiss to the sponsors who offered up their wonderful goodies for the giveaway!